Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Can Power Hour get any better than this?

Well, it can if I can ever get the damn thing to work right.

My sincerest apologies to those who had problems logging onto the show. This was our biggest Power Hour yet, and I do feel very bad that some could not access the show or had problems once they did.

I feel bad enough that I'm going to look into a new server tomorrow. Again, I do sincerely apologize to anyone who took the time to listen live and couldn't. I hope to have that fixed in the very near future. I know some will say the show is free and I shouldn't have to apologize to anyone, but I also know how frustrating it can be when you want to listen to something and you can't get it to work. I'll do my best to fix the problem in the future.

Anyway, we have the next best thing, the broadcast after the fact.

We all know the guests.....Tony Roberts, Barry Gallup and Greg Little. All did a fantastic job in making this what many are saying is the best Power Hour yet.

Here's the show......

5-17-06 show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home